Glasgow Police Department 270-651-5151 or Emergency Call 911
City of Glasgow - Glasgow Police Department Is Seeking Applicants For:
GLASGOW POLICE OFFICER
Minimum Requirements include:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or its equivalent GED
- Successful completion of required law enforcement training DOCJT
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 years of age by application closing date
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
- Pass a physical examination and a physical agility test
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening test
- Pass Background Investigation (Criminal history check, credit check, employment history, references, no felony record)
- Completed application must include: Copy of Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, Military Discharge Papers (DD-214) and Proof of Education
- Complete Job Description
Persons interested in applying for this position may pick up an application and complete job description at: Glasgow City Hall, Office of the Mayor, 126 East Public Square, Glasgow, KY 42141 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. C.D.T. Monday through Friday or print an application from our website: http://www.cityofglasgow.org/employment_opportunities/index.php
Applications will be accepted at Glasgow City Hall, Mayor’s Office ONLY, 126 East Public Sq., Glasgow, KY 42141.
Deadline for Applications is Thursday, February 28, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m. C.S.T.
City of Glasgow is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Our office can be contacted at:
Glasgow Police Department
101 Pin Oak Lane
Glasgow, KY 42141