City of Glasgow





ABC Alcohol Beverage Control   270-651-5131


Anyone interested in applying for an alcohol license can contact Brandon Kerney, ABC Administrator, at 270-651-5131, or by email at Anyone issued an Alcohol License must also obtain an Occupational License. 
State ABC applications can be obtained at the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control at  Please note all State applications should be submitted to the local administrator, along with the local ABC application and all license fees due.
The Regulatory Fee Reports used to report the 5% license fee on alcohol sales can be obtained using the links on this page.
Brandon Kerney
ABC Administrator
270-651-2511 (fax)